Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thank You Very Much Mr. J. Campbell


Nothing original here, but oohhh how I love Jeffrey Campbell. I've composed a letter for this occasion.

Dear Mr. Campbell,

You're a stud.

I covet your shoes. I yearn for them like water and that one winning mega millions lottery ticket that you buy 30 minutes before the drawing.

However, the homepage of your website promises a cure for my addiction (very cute, by the way, with the prescription bottle and your name. I love nice clean design - lots of white space, a central figure - A+++).

Alas, I've found no such cure on your site. My addiction has worsened. The blog is the main culprit. Beautiful people wearing beautiful shoes, yes please! Plus videos, black and white photos with models who look as if they can smell death, and girls just like me wearing your designs.

In short you're a liar. But I'm very prepared to forgive you. Please send a few pair of your Spring 2010 line (size 9 please) to the attached address.

You're a genius Mr. Campbell. We should be best friends.

Love,

TM

No comments:

Post a Comment